Thursday, May 15, 2014

An observation

You'd think that being an interactive media major, I would know how pervasive technology is in our life's. More than that, you'd think I'd know the frequent role social media and the internet plays in everyday life.

But I guess I don't,  Because that fact crept up behind me and gave me a bite on the tuckus. After a recent event in my life, it became clear just how much social media I use and how it can all be changed after one occurrence. One minute YOU'RE retreating something from someone, then the next minute YOU'RE blocking them on Facebook.  How easy is it to shut people out through the use of social media? How hard is it to run and hide from them when they're nowhere and everywhere at the same time?

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment